Posted by Aditya Abburi

Words may be your instruments,
I play with silence.
Buzz may whirl your presence,
I am happy solitary.
You may run after aspirations,
I walk with contentment.
Time may suppress your dreams,
I am living my dream.
You may treasure the illusions,
This life is my possession.
You may hear all false in truth,
I hear truths in lie.
Ceaseless moulding may distort you,
I reform distortions.
Reasons may govern your existence,
I prefer this heart.
Relations may be servile for you,
I am identified by them.
Tears may fade the smiles you smiled,
I cherish those drops.
You may need to hide behind veils,
I have my head held high.
Questions may ruin all your lessons.
I am an answer myself.
You may call yourself ‘the perfect’,
I work towards perfection.
You may end up going under,
I rise with every move.
Obtrusive breakdowns may break you,
I rise from pieces.

You may say you wish to be me,
I say…. it’s you!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 30 at Wednesday, March 30, 2011 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment