No matter what happens to any of us in life, if we know someone believes in us, if we know someone loves us, it can make all the difference in our world. In turn we can make such a difference in other people’s lives if we only believe in them. And ultimately no matter what happens, we always have each other, for we have all been down the same paths and share the same heart. I believe that everything we will ever need or hope to find is already within us. I believe that life is the path and we should simply be happy to walk it regardless of the destination. I learn everyday the value of not only believing in myself but by believing in you.
This entry was posted
on Saturday, May 7
at Saturday, May 07, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.