In life you face unimaginable challenges, some a blessing, some nightmares, some tough, some you just can bluff. But how do you prepare yourself?
You know the truth, you feel it, you believe it, but deep down inside you know there's more, there something wrong, something strong deep within lingers on! How does it work? Do you believe in one and ignore the other? One part good, the other evil, do you take the gain & forget the pain?
I'm an analyser, so I've been told, maybe I do, yes I do, don't we all? Even though we say we don't or we think we don't we all do, it's a matter of knowing your mind. How do you pick a side when your heart & your mind is at war? Do you give in or do you fight? Do you let one win or the other lose?
Sometimes things are not simple, sometimes what we firmly believe maybe an illusion, maybe it's not, maybe it is, nothing tangible but such big weight! Conversations, implications, statements, screams and tears all this could add up to be a maze, endless & lifeless. Judgment is everything, you choose not because you have to, but you want to. Realise that life calls but once, unless answered it just runs away.
Actions need not have meanings, need not have motives, without a reason, but it depends on situation to people.
If my heart needs proof, it'll ask, but it doesn't, and it also understands where I stand, in between, it knows, it just chooses not to pierce through, not accept pain but let it flow with time.
I do, I want to, If not, I'd never!
This entry was posted
on Sunday, March 20
at Sunday, March 20, 2011
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the
comments feed
.