Impulsive Compulsion  

Posted by Aditya Abburi

I think I've had a late introduction to myself; the introduction which has not yet been completed. Not surprising...I've been having a lot of untimely and premature confrontations. The basic conflicts. I know that we are trying to get people to talk to us or notice us while we ignore those who are trying to talk to us and get noticed by us. Well, putting it in plain words….. We are ignored by people whom we want and we ignore people who want us….. The Vicious cycle continues. Why?? We are blinded by what we want rather than we need.

I learnt that extreme hate exists because intense love resides. I hate a person because I love or loved that person. I realize that Criticism sometimes stems from jealousy and jealousy from admiration. I learnt that anger can conceal a lot of things; a lot of things you are ashamed of. I learnt that the more you are away from your roots, the more you unravel and identify yourself. I learnt that ironically, seeing and experimenting and experiencing more of life can also make us more conventional and rigid.

I learnt that beneath all confident and self assured selves, hides a carefully concealed package of insecurities. I know that some people are so shallow to comprehend depth; the most invincible enemy to be surrendered is ego.

I know that some are incapable of silence..the most beautiful and poignant form of expression…to the extent that they are driven to insecurity in the presence of it…by the sheer knowledge that it can be possessed so gracefully, unhindered by unsolicited decibels.

I realize that morality is subjective and truth universal. I know that you get a thousand wonderful moments to make up for every single unpleasant testing moment; I know some things cannot be touched heard or seen… they are to be felt! I know there is yet to know...yet to learn and even unlearn…..the Journey continues.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 1 at Tuesday, June 01, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment