Posted by Aditya Abburi

Have you ever felt seperate from every single human being on the planet? That in no way shape or form are we connected. Just individuals sharing the same instance in a similar location, floating in space, in nothing. Who are we to be judged by one another. No ones lived the same experiences as anyone else. I want to be the guy that finally gets "IT".

I'm above all of you, all of this, above the world. Above the stuff, and the money the feelings and the needing. Who cares how we were created. I know this for a fact, we'll never know or we eventually will find out, and thats all that matters. Why kill each other over how we have gotten here, or how long it took.

Maybe I'm just not intellegent enough to care about the important things and want to seek out the answers. I'm too dull to even grasp at the importance of our creation, or im too tired of the fickleness that it has become. The fashion like quality it has taken on. Shouldn't we be capable of governing ourselves? we dont need police. Isn't that what our parents taught us? By punishing us and rewarding us for our good and bad deeds. Isn't the way to act common sense? or has it been lost? I want to acheive something great, to be the first and only to do this.

As we grow older life becomes much more difficult to put into words. I'll be turning 27 this year. Isnt it weird how slowly but surely you grow up, life continues and sometimes without you noticing you're a completely different person. like these thoughts im afraid nothing will come from my life.

A few good jokes and then I'll be done off to where ever it is when we die. Its just somedays i feel like I'm about to break through this wall, something from keeping me from the next level of whatever life is, to finally be able to figure this thing out and i get stumped. Its like i have this almost infinite piece puzzle infront of me, with no picture on the front of the box for a refrence and im still looking for that 4th corner. Right now im feeling rather introspective, intellegent and above average, but im sure you guys have thoughts like this. Im just trying to make myself feel better by using slightly large words and talking about nothing. I sum myself up to more than i am. I should realize that im just another man of the 6+billion people on this planet.

but i dream of being so much more...

Disclaimer: This post does not describe my present state of mind. I wrote this during one of my many sleepless nights but just chose to publish it now

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 10 at Thursday, June 10, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment