It's a new day... It's a new start......  

Posted by Aditya Abburi

I think I have finally turned over a new leaf and hence this new blog. I have been extremely strong off late and I am getting things I want to do accomplished. I am very happy with how things are shaping up:)

Please do not ask why I named this blog "Naive Cognition". I think I just put the two words together so they mean "simple thoughts" (maybe).

Life has gone a full circle (almost) since I first started blogging a few years back. It feels good to be back at that place where I like the kind of thoughts I experience and my outlook on life.

For people who still read my blog and don't know what I have been upto, I have started my PhD in Physics and it is so much fun (I am no geek or nerd. I am as social as people can be). I love the work I am doing and I love the fact that I can go back to classes and this gives me a chance to top in class again :d

I shall keep updating regularly and maybe you'll see a different side of me in this blog of mine :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, September 2 at Sunday, September 02, 2007 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Oh yay. Good for you. It's been ages since I saw a positive post from you!!

I'm so happy.

Hope things only get better,

All my love.

September 3, 2007 at 7:32 AM

thanks :) you are my first visitor!!

September 3, 2007 at 9:40 PM

Ooh. That's not too good for you!

:)

SG.

September 4, 2007 at 5:21 AM

Post a Comment