Posted by Aditya Abburi

I travel along the long road
I see my shadow following me…
Desperate, eager to overshadow me
I travel along the long road
Triumphant, joyous I feel. I won.

I change my path,I travel along;
Now I see myself following my own shadow…
Desperate, eager I run down;No avail!
My shadow-my own shadow, shadowed me over…
Triumphant, joyous she feels. She won!

The sun goes down
So does my shadow
Now I walk down all alone
Only to realize that
Victory and Failure; joy and sorrow;
Are inseparable!

I change my path…
I travel down the long road…
Triumphant, joyous! I feel I am born!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 10 at Wednesday, March 10, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Dude... never knew u were soo gud at poetry.... it fab.... n quite philosophical too :)

March 10, 2010 at 3:32 AM

Post a Comment