Posted by Aditya Abburi

O heart, your insistence is commendable !
Why this obsession, what is its aim?
After all why this keen desire?
How can I explain this restiveness?
How did I end up here?
Why should I stay lost in dreams?
O heart, why do you keep telling me to.......

wrote this earlier today.......... probably the most abstract of my writings

too many questions and just one answer.... but these 7 lines bring a million thoughts in my head.... I call them a chapter in "the book of life"

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 24 at Thursday, January 24, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Was "Ae Dil-E-Nadaan" playing in the background, by any chance??

Just wondering.

Cheers!
Shrikant

February 10, 2008 at 3:17 PM

nope :)

February 12, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Post a Comment